Become a Friend of Norton Hive
Norton Hive is a registered charity managed by a team of dedicated volunteers on behalf of the local community. It offers:
- free access to NYCCs library service
- ample free parking for up to 3 hours (you need to register your car)
- courses and events throughout the year
- Busy Bees Club for children
- room hire for meetings and events.
For a minimum donation of £2.00 per year (January to December) you can become a Friend. As a friend you will
- be supporting Norton Hive to stay open with a free at point of access to all library service
- receive our Friends newsletter with details of courses and events happening at Norton Hive
- be able to have your say on how it is run at the Annual General Meeting.